We are constantly monitoring the situation on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we understand the uncertainty that this problem is causing.
To guarantee your safety and to facilitate your holiday planning, we have put in place the following operating procedures:
We are waiting for you at our base in Capo d’Orlando with the friendly and helpful atmosphere that distinguishes us.
The staff will wear masks and gloves which will also be provided to the crews and changed on every occasion.
The groups will check in and check out separately, in compliance with the distance measures.
Customers will arrive from the airport / port / car with a mask and hand cleaner, according to the provisions of the carriers.
Upon arrival in the embarkation marina, customers will have to follow the instructions of the base manager for the positioning of the luggage and the accommodation in the area prepared for each crew, while waiting the delivery of the boat.
They will have to keep DPI devices while moving inside the marina and near other people.
DELIVERY RULES AND CHECK IN
The boat will be delivered in the order of arrival of the customers.
Ready boat communication will be given by telephone.
Upon communication of the boat ready, only one crew member will deal with the check-in procedures with the base manager.
Assistance will be given by the base manager. Both will be equipped with a mask and gloves.
The customer must have the mask and clean his hands with the cleansing gel present in the area.
In case of security deposit left by several people, we will proceed one at a time. The rest of the crew will wait in the designated areas.
It is not allowed to go to the dock before the delivery of the boat for the rest of the crew.
At the end of the check in, the crew can embark guided by the skipper or the member of the crew who checked in.
Maintain a distance of at least one meter with people who meet on the way to the boat.
The boat will be delivered after the sanitization and sanitation operations required by law.
On the boats will be available: gloves, masks, sanitizing gel, steam hygiene machine (vaporella), thermoscanner, and visors.
CHECK OUT RULES
Upon returning, follow the directions of the marina staff to enter the berth.
The crew must have masks and gloves or clean hands with gel.
The check out will be carried out with the boat empty, i.e. without crew and without luggage and rubbish, even the remaining food must be packed and left outside the boat if not taken away.
The skipper or crew member who checked in, will check out with a member of the company with the same procedures as for check in.
In order to avoid gatherings in supermarkets, the galley can be ordered in two ways:
1) through 3 Sailing; the form must be received within one week of boarding (charged service).
2) independently by the customer through the online sites that deliver to the Marina, or at the supermarkets available in the area.
It is important to communicate the delivery times of the shopping after you have taken the boat, in order to avoid that the shopping is placed in the outdoor spaces.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY DURING COVID -19
By way of derogation from the Terms & Conditions, bookings for 2020 season will be confirmed with a 20% deposit within 5 days of confirmation and the balance 30 days from departure.
Furthermore, if customers are unable to travel due to border blockages, they can:
1. Reschedule on another date in the 2020 season or directly in the 2021 season; it may be necessary to pay the difference in price according to the applicable price list.
2. Request a voucher for the amount paid which can be used later.
The customer’s reservation will be canceled and the customer will be able to rebook later, directly or through his agency (if he booked with an agency)
This voucher is valid for the entire 2021 season.
– The voucher must be requested within a week and not earlier than one month from the departure date;
– The voucher will be issued to the agent, in favor of the customer, if the contract was made through an agency;
– There will be no refunds if the re-booked charter is less expensive;
– Only in the event that the full amount due for the booking has been paid, the customer can request the same conditions (discounts) offered on the original booking.