By way of derogation from the Terms & Conditions, bookings for 2020 season will be confirmed with a 20% deposit within 5 days of confirmation and the balance 30 days from departure.
Furthermore, if customers are unable to travel due to border blockages, they can:
1. Reschedule on another date in the 2020 season or directly in the 2021 season; it may be necessary to pay the difference in price according to the applicable price list.
2. Request a voucher for the amount paid which can be used later.
The customer’s reservation will be canceled and the customer will be able to rebook later, directly or through his agency (if he booked with an agency)
This voucher is valid for the entire 2021 season.
– The voucher must be requested within a week and not earlier than one month from the departure date;
– The voucher will be issued to the agent, in favor of the customer, if the contract was made through an agency;
– There will be no refunds if the re-booked charter is less expensive;
– Only in the event that the full amount due for the booking has been paid, the customer can request the same conditions (discounts) offered on the original booking.